A GitHub account can only be connected to one Glitch account.
This error typically occurs if the GitHub account that you are trying to connect to is already linked to another Glitch account.
If you see the error message when logging in, you can fix this by:
- Closing the other Glitch account that is currently connected to the GitHub account.
- Clearing your browser cache.
- Then, login to your newer account and retry your action.
If you see this error when trying to export your project to a GitHub repo, you can fix this by unlinking GitHub from your other account as follows:
- Logging in to other Glitch account that is currently connected to GitHub.
- Opening the project editor for one of your projects.
- Click Tools on the lower-left side of the page.
- In the Tools menu, click Import and Export.
- Click Revoke GitHub repo access
If you need help figuring out what Glitch account is currently connected to your GitHub account, please contact Glitch Support and let us know what email is associated with your GitHub account.