While you do not need to use a password to login to Glitch, we do provide it as an optional service.
In order to change your password, you must:
- Have created a password previously
- Know the password that you are currently using with your Glitch account. If you don’t remember your password, click here to learn how to reset it.
To change your password go to your Account Settings:
You can navigate to this page by...
- Login to your account.
- Click on your avatar at the top-right corner of the screen to reveal your user options menu.
- Select Account Settings.
From here, you can...
- Enter your current password.
- Directly below your current password, enter your new password.
- Once the new password is confirmed you will be able to click Set Password to start using it.