Images and other elements that aren't code or text files should be saved in the Assets section of the project editor.
To find Assets:
- Open the project editor.
- On the left side of the page at the top of the project file tree, click Assets.
You can get the URL of any of the files added to assets so that you can use it in your project code by:
- Clicking on the asset file, which will open a modal box containing the URL to copy.
- When you are done, click anywhere outside of the modal box.
To add an asset:
- Go to Assets, then click Upload an Asset or drag and drop a file into the project editor.
- In addition to the disk space allotted to each project, there's an additional 512MB of storage space specifically for assets.
- The maximum file size per upload is limited to 256MB.
- Any files put into a project’s Assets area are technically public, even if the project code is set to private. Click here to learn more.