Collections can be used to keep track of your favorite apps and projects. You can create as many collections as you want, name them anything you choose, and set them to either public or private.
To create a collection:
- While logged in, click on your avatar located at the top-right corner of any page on glitch.com.
- In the pop-up menu, click on your avatar again. This will take you to your profile page.
- Scroll down to the Collections section and then click the Create Collection button.
- In the pop-up box, enter a name for the collection.
- Then, click the Create button.
To save an app to a collection:
- Look for the Add to Collection button on the app page and click on it.
- Select a collection that you have created to save the app to. Or click Add to a new collection to create a new collection in which the app will be saved.
To change your collection from public to private view (and vice versa):
- From your profile page, click on the collection that you would like to make private or public.
- To the right of the collection name, you will see a small lock icon. Click on the lock to toggle from public to private. When a collection is private, only you will be able to see it. Public collections will be viewable by the rest of the Glitch community.
To delete a collection:
- Click on the collection that you want to delete.
- Scroll down until you see the Delete… button and give it a click.
- A confirmation box will appear that assures you no projects saved to the collection will be deleted; only the collection itself will be removed. Click Delete… button to take final action.
- Note: You have the ability to delete any collection that you have created except My Stuff; which is provided by default to keep track of any apps that you have bookmarked.
Do you want to explore collections made by the Glitch community? Click here to see how!