Yes, you can export your project code to GitHub!
The exported Glitch code isn’t special in any way – it should work without any changes on other services, so you’re not locked in.
To export your project's code to GitHub:
1. In the Project Editor view, click the 'Tools' button on the lower-left side of the page.
2. In the 'Tools' menu, click the 'Import and Export' button.
3. Now, click the 'Export to GitHub' button.
4. In the popup, enter the GitHub repo that you want to send your code to.
Note the following:
- If you've signed in with Facebook, you'll need to also sign in with GitHub to use this feature.
- If you're exporting to a GitHub organization's repo, be sure that the organization admin approves third-party access for Glitch.
- It is not possible to export to an empty repo; the repo must have at least one file in it for the export to work.
You can also download a copy of your project to your computer. Click here to learn how!