When you Remix a project on Glitch, you’re creating a copy of an existing project that you’re then able to edit and make any changes that you want. So for example, we provide a number of community projects that are examples of doing specific things on Glitch that you can remix to get started with your own web apps quickly.
Here's how to Remix a project on Glitch:
1. Find an app you would like to try working with.
2. Scroll down the screen until you see the 'Remix Your Own' button and give it a click.
When you click the 'Remix Your Own button, Glitch makes a copy of the app and saves it to your Glitch account.
From here, you can:
- Edit any of the files that were in the original project.
- Change the name of the project.
- Customize the project to make it your own!