When you remix a project on Glitch, you’re creating a copy of an existing project. From there, you can customize the project and make other changes.
For example, we provide a number of starter projects that anyone can remix and make their own.
Here's how to Remix a project on Glitch:
1. Find an app you would like to try working with.
2. Scroll down the screen until you see Remix and give it a click.
When you click Remix, Glitch makes a copy of the app and saves it to your Glitch account.
From here, you can:
- Edit any of the files that were in the original project.
- Change the name of the project.
- Customize the project to make it your own!