When you remix a project on Glitch, you’re creating a copy of an existing project. From there, you can customize the project and make other changes.
Here's how to remix a project on Glitch:
1. Find an app you would like to try working with.
2. Scroll down the screen until you see a Remix button and give it a click.
When you click Remix, Glitch makes a copy of the app and saves it to your Glitch account.
From here, you can:
- Edit any of the files that were in the original project.
- Change the name of the project.
- Customize the project to make it your own!
To protect the original project, the following are not copied over when a remix is created:
In addition, we scrub the contents of the project's .env so that this private information is not shared between projects. Click here to see more information about how .env works.