Rewind is a feature that lets you see a visual representation of your project's history (powered by Git) and allows you to undo project edits which is useful if you made a mistake and want to fix it.
To open the Rewind history:
- In the project editor, click the Tools button to reveal the tools menu.
- In the tools menu, click the Rewind button.
With Rewind open, you can:
- See every checkpoint (or Git commit) that has been made, along with who made it and what changes were made.
- Drag the purple progress bar through the project history timeline to see file changes.
- Set the purple progress bar on a specific point in the project history timeline and click Rewind Project to revert any changes made to the right of the progress bar.
- Close the project history by clicking the Cancel button.