Yes! You can import your code from GitHub!
- In the project editor view, click Tools on the lower-left side of the page.
- In the Tools menu, click Import and Export.
- Now, click Import from GitHub.
- In the popup, enter the GitHub repo that you want to import code from, and then click OK.
Note the following:
- If you're trying to import from a GitHub organization's repo, be sure that the organization admin approves third-party access for Glitch.
Your import will include all the files and full commit history, which is viewable in Glitch Rewind.
- Public repos should work without issue.
- Private repos require authentication.