You can customize your team page so that it matches your brand or aesthetic in the following ways:
Team page cover
- Click the Upload Cover button and then select an image that is saved on your computer.
- The ideal size is 1920 x 450 pixels.
- You can also click Clear Cover to remove the existing image.
- Click the Upload Avatar button and then select an image that is saved on your computer.
- Click on the existing handle which is preceded by "@" and type in the new handle that you would like to use.
- Your team handle and the URL for the team page will be updated instantly.
- If the handle is more than one word, the words will be separated by dashes.
- You can change your team handle as much as you like, as long as the name is not already in use on Glitch.
- Click on the existing team name that appears at the top of the team page cover and type in the new name that you would like to use.
- Your team name can match your team handle, but it does not have to.
- Changing the team name will not change the URL for the team page.
- Click on the existing team description and then type in the new description that you would like to display on the team page.
- Markdown can be used to format the text in the team description.