You can update your Glitch notification settings in your Account Settings > Notifications.
From the Notifications page, you can choose to subscribe or unsubscribe to the following types of email messages:
- Account notifications - these are messages about your Glitch account.
- Glitch updates - these are messages containing news about the Glitch Community, pro-tips for developers, feature updates and promotions.
Or, you can choose to unsubscribe from all Glitch emails. If you enable this option, you will only receive the following types of messages from Glitch:
- Messages containing a "Magic Link" if you use that method to login to your Glitch account.
- Messages containing an Invite link if someone invites you to join a project or team that they have created on Glitch.
- Responses to support requests.
Glitch Status Alerts about service interruptions are provided via a separate system. You can subscribe or unsubscribe to these alerts by going to glitch.status.com.