Any project on Glitch with a
firebase.json file will display the deploy to Firebase controls.
- If you haven't already logged in, you'll be asked to do so, after which you'll be presented with a list of your Firebase projects.
- If you haven't created the Firebase project yet, you'll need to go to Firebase first and set one up.
To deploy to Firebase:
- Click Deploy to Firebase shown at the top of the editor when viewing the
- Then select which of your Firebase projects you'd like to link your Glitch project to, which will allow you to deploy from Glitch to the selected project on Firebase. The deploy process will then begin, and takes just a few seconds.
- Once done, you can then click View Firebase App to see your live project deployed to Firebase Hosting.
Deploy to Firebase
Select your Firebase project.
View Firebase App